30 Dec 2011

Titanic & Cartier Exhibition








 I'm happy that I get a chance to go to the Titanic & Cartier exhibition!!!
The titanic exhibition was pretty cool, as you can see I bought a so called ' Titanic history booklet' for me myself to keep. Cause we're not allowed to take photos inside, it's kinda sad.  So I must buy one!
After that we went to another room which is The cartier exhibition.

The cartier exhibition is a very high end exhibition and  yea NO PHOTOS!!!!!!!
There's like over 20 kinds of watches. I just hope I can buy one but you know what?????
All the watches are not allowed to sell. Cause it's antique! 

If you're in either Singapore or Malaysia! You should travel to the Singapore Marina Bay sands art museum!
You will not regret! It's only 25 SGD for two exhibition. Really worth it......

That's all for today. Stay tune for the next post:)

No comments:

Post a Comment